Limited lifetime warranty on all repairs done in this facility. This warranty incorporates that any and all work preformed will be free from any defects in workmanship and materials for as long as your own your vehicle Metalwork, paint and mechanical repairs as well as parts are included parts carry a manufactures warranty in which we warranty all labor costs incurred with any defect replacement part. In order for our warranty to remain effective and benefit the full advantage of this warranty the vehicle owner must only return to us for any and all necessary adjustments.
A&B Collision Center Written Warranty
This is a fragmented seven-part limited warranty, and stipulations pertaining to each fragmented part are stated hereafter:
- METALWORK: Provided is a LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY, from effective date started herein, on all metalwork and framework, to include welding and the application of materials utilized in making collision repairs against cracking, flaking, pitting or deterioration, excluding rust repairs.
- PAINTING STRIPES AND DECALS: Provided is a LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY from effective date stated herein, on painting-related priming and paint work against solvent blistering, peeling, hazing, and excessive loss of pigmentation, and a ONE (1) YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY on the application and adhesion of decorative stripes and decals.
- MECHANICAL REPAIRS: Provided is a ONE (1) YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY, from effective date stated herein , on all mechanical repairs pertaining directly to original collision damage.
PARTS: Provided is a LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY ,from effective date stated herein , unless manufacturers warranty is less or more , on new parts installed by or at the shop. (Please Note: Shop warranty does not exceed manufacturers warranty.)
- SECTION 1-4: The shop will repair, repaint, or replace any items in section 1-4, when claim is made while the present owner stated herein owns the vehicle, unless caused by or damaged resulting from unreasonable use, maintenance , or care of the vehicle. THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY shall be null and void if the repair is altered ,adjusted or tampered with by any person not authorized by any Warranty Grantor.
- SPECIFICALLY EXCLUDED: A. Incidental costs, such as towing fees, car rental charges, travel expenses, or assemblies components which are not specifically covered by this LIMITED WARRANTY, nor are consequential damages such as damage to other assemblies and components resulting from a defective part or installation or such part installed or repaired during the repair. B. Rust- surface rust, rust through and/or damage caused by rusting or interior or exterior panel is not covered. THIS STATES ALL THE LIMITED WARRANTIES made by the shop and contains the only promises for which it will be responsible.
- CUSTOMER’S OBLIGATION: In order to obtain the benefits of this warranty, the owner of the vehicle must do the following: A. Present the owners copy of this warranty document to warrantor before requesting warranty repairs or parts; B. Have any warranted repair, adjustments, or inspection made only at the premises or the warrantor during normal business hours.
- ALL WARRANTIES implied by law, including the warranties or merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are hereby limited to the warranty period herein and shall expire at the end of such period.
This written warranty shall not be varied, supplemented, qualified or interpreted by any prior course of dealings. This written warranty shall be null and void if the repair is altered, adjusted or tampered with by any person not authorized by the above named shop. This warranty is not transferable.